Rymote is running an exciting competition where residents of Chester moor and Waldridge Village have a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher and we have 3 to give away! If you would like to enter the prize draw, just drop your details in the form below. Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on 8th August 2022.
We’re also happy to be donating a collection of items to the Felledge RSPCA.
RYMOTE WALDRIDGE WEEKENDER PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Prize Draw is being conducted on behalf of Rymote
- The Prize Draw is open residents of Chester moor and Waldridge Village and to participants who are aged 18 or over and who provide their name, address, phone number and email address.
- The total Prize Draw pool is £150, with 3 separate winners each receiving one of 3 x £50 Amazon vouchers.
- Employees of Rymote, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must submit your name, address, phone number and email address. If you have any questions in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail email@example.com with “Waldridge Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified.
- Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process and will take place on 07/08/2022.
- The winners will be notified by email on 08/08/2022. If a winner does not respond to Rymote within 14 days of being notified by Rymote, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Rymote shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Rymote shall be entitled to select another winner. The prizes will be sent to the winners by either email or post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Rymote retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Rymote accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Rymote’s decision in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. We accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Rymote shall process any personal information you supply in line with the new GDPR legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention and usage of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your entry and Rymote products and services.
- Rymote accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Rymote further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or device relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Rymote shall not be liable for failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.